Saturday, September 5, 2009

New Country, new season 09.Sept.09

After 8 months this year of "working things out", listening to the Lord sometimes and at other time learning the hard way and experiencing the powerful transforming love and grace of God I am back on my blog. In the last 3 weeks I have relocated to Beijing, China and been seeing how much God's spirit is moving here. I have much to tell and share and am excited for the opportunity to do it.

For months, so much has been going on, and the spirit has been challenging the deep parts of my heart. The result was writers block, but by God's grace my mind has restarted, the light has penetrated, healing is coming and ideas are flowing back. I won't promise as I have in the past to consistently write (my new job is CRAZY, long hours, not many breaks during the day and so I come home exhausted) but Papa has been teaching me a lot of things and I want to record my journey faithfully, so I will say this - as my schedule permits I will write.

To my friends - there is v.limited access of facebook here in China. The proxy I use allows me to view but not comment or upload pictures.

I love you all - you know who you are.
My "family" is spread all over the world and I praise God for the internet as a way to not lose touch with you. Please email, comment on the blog, send me pictures - just stay a part of my life and don't deprive me of the blessing of your friendship and love!