Saturday, December 27, 2008

Deep Rooted

Unwavering, not swayed by mens words,
no longer blown about by doctrine Lord,
but deeply rooted in Your love.

Nothing can separate us,
no sin
no demons
not man
nor angels
nothing can take away Your love.

Will I ever comprehend
the depth, the width,
the mighty power
of the love You lavish on me

Lord, open my eyes!
For Your love has changed my life
my heart - I am not who I was.

I died,
was buried
and Christ rose in me.
I walk, dance, run and sing with Him
And when I stumble,
He does not let me fall.

May my roots continue to deeper grow,
into the soil of Your unending love.
Let me draw my nourishment
from You, empower me by Your Word.

date: 7th Dec 08



(Ephesians 3 : 16-21 NLT

"16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

20Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever!")